Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience...
Patience, Lord, a state of emotional calm in the face of:
- Calm without complaint or irritation
Patience Lord? Many of us are living on the edge
- We have too much to do
- We have not enough to do
- Tears are just below the surface
- Tears are on the surface of our cheeks
- Our children don’t understand what’s going on
- We don’t understand what’s going on
- We can’t reach out with a hug
- We can’t imagine living much longer without a hug
- Too many of us are alone and lonely
- Too many of us need a quiet space in the cacophony of our homes
Patience Lord is far from us
- Show us Lord, how the fruit of the Spirit becomes the fruit of our lives
- Be patient with us Lord on days when we display spoiled fruit
- Grant us Lord, an extra measure of your Spirit in these difficult times
The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, generosity and faithfulness.
May this fruit more and more become ours, and as it does may it bring fruitful hope to the lives of those around us.
In the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. Amen.