Racism is more than individual prejudices. It also shows up in the ways that our social systems privilege some and under-privilege others. Because racism is a Gospel issue, doing what we can to change these systems is part of our Christian calling.
- 13th (film by Ava duVernay)
- The New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander and The New Jim Crow Study Guide and Call to Action
- Policing Black Lives: State Violence in Canada from Slavery to the Present by Robin Maynard
- Immigration page from the CRC’s Office of Social Justice
- Indigenous justice page from the Christian Reformed Centre for Public Dialogue