Worship forms us as a community. And worship is also deeply cultural — the songs we sing, the ways we organize ourselves, who is leading the worship service — all these things are not neutral. We all worship God differently — that’s part of his beautiful design for creation!
How can we honor Christ’s diverse Body in worship? And beyond the worship service, how can we more fully live as God’s diverse and unified family? Here are a few resources we recommend.
- The Next Worship (Sandra Maria van Opstal)
- Worship in a Diverse World (CRC Worship Ministries webinar with Sa'llndra Maria van Opstal)
- Antioch Worship Leadership Podcast (Madison Church)
- Growing Pains: How Racial Struggles Changed a Church and School (Christopher Meehan)
- Learning to Become God’s Diverse and Unified Family (Banner article by Danielle Steenwyk-Rowaan)