Job Description: Madison Church: Square Campus Facilities Manager
Primary Purpose: To empower the ministries of Madison Church:Square campus by overseeing care of the buildings and grounds.
Hours: Part Time, 25 hours per week (can be combined with an additional Building Service role for full time if desired)
Accountable to: Madison Church Square campus Director of Administration and Operations
Gift Set: Craftsmanship, leadership, communication, team-building, administration
- Building and Management certification or degree preferred but not required
- Experienced and knowledgeable in commercial building maintenance and upkeep.
- Previous management experience.
- Maintenance and Capital Improvements
- Maintain the property of Madison Church in the areas of heating and cooling, electrical, plumbing, roofing, loss prevention, fire prevention and general repairs.
- Obtain bids and hire approved outside contractors when necessary.
- Schedule church vehicles for service and repair.
- Maintain buildings, grounds and parking areas to present a positive image to the congregation and to the community.
- Secure building and premises.
- Develops annual budget for grounds and buildings and manages expenditures accordingly.
- Train and oversee individuals for the building service staff.
- Communicate employee or facility concerns and make recommendations for resolution.
- Maintain appropriate communications with volunteers supporting facilities and grounds.
- Oversees, implements and updates the planned maintenance schedule
- In charge of set up, cleaning and maintaining individual church rooms for ministry needs.
- A committed Christ-follower and in agreement with Madison Church’s vision, mission, values and beliefs
- Working knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, construction, and mechanical systems.
- Posses a solid understanding of the bid process required in hiring outside contractors.
- Working knowledge of basic computer applications
- Experienced in multicultural organizations and possesses the ability to build relationships and lead effectively in diverse environments
- Excellent relational, oral and written communication skills with ability to mentor others
Interested applicants, apply by sending cover letter and resume by email to [email protected].
We love your comments! Thank you for helping us uphold the Community Guidelines to make this an encouraging and respectful community for everyone.