We’ve just completed the “spring” season of our 2013 webinars. All of the recordings are available for online viewing or downloading - and they’re free.
Maybe your small group is meeting for the first time or you’ll be convening your first meeting as the new chair of the deacons. Perhaps your Sunday School volunteers need to talk about serving children with special needs or your church wants to create a Facebook page. Need some help with ideas or conversation starters? We’ve got these covered and more!
Here are the newer titles (with presenter names) which you’ll find in our webinar recording archives:
- Helping Veterans Recover from Moral Injury After War (by Herman Keizer & Rita Nakashima Brock)
- Children at the Lord's Table [Live Q&A] (by Thea Leunk & Patricia Nederveld)
- Facebook Changes and Your Church [Live Q&A] (by Jerod Clark)
- Beyond the Ramp: Disability Ministry [Live Q&A] (by Nella Uitvlugt & Mark Stephenson)
- Paper, Pixels, Fabric Paint: Visuals for Worship (by Dean Heetderks)
- Welcoming the Stranger (by Kris Van Engen)
- Be An Effective Deacon in Today's Church (by Dave Ellens & Bernita Tuinenga)
- Diakonia Remixed: Preparing the Church for Larger Ministry (by Roy Berkenbosch & Terry Woodnorth
- Elder Visits in the 21st Century (by Bill Van Der Heide)
- Hemorrhaging Faith: Reflecting on Why Young Adults Leave the Church (by Peter Schuurman)
- How to Do the Work of an Elder (by Paul Hansen)
Whether you want to start a conversation, do a training or just want to learn something new about another area of ministry, we hope these recordings will help you accomplish your goal.
To see the entire listing of upcoming and proposed webinars (new list for fall 2013) or to see the list of over 30 recordings, visit crcna.org/webinars
If you have comments, questions, or suggestions for webinar topics, we’d love to hear from you. Post a comment below or email us at [email protected]