This webinar conversation with Pastor Mike Peters took place on Wednesday, October 28th, 2020. He spoke on the topic of “Addressing Native American Issues as a Non-Native” and took some questions from the attendees.
Watch a recording of the webinar (54:30) below and browse some of the additional resources mentioned in the discussion at the end of this post. If you like Cliffs Notes you can read a CRCNA News story ("Linking Two Cultures" Nov. 4) that sums up the webinar content.
- Mike’s 4 Fires Ministry
- The Blanket Exercise (CRC Office of Race Relations Workshop)
- More Info about Indigenous Ministry
- Taking the Jesus Road (book) by Leroy Koopman
- Indigenous Justice Book Suggestions (Adult list)
- Indigenous Justice Book Suggestions (Kids list)
- Washington Post article (February 12, 2016) Your assumptions about Native Americans and alcohol are wrong