From Texas, schooled in Michigan, became an adult in Utah, returned to the midwest for more school, and took a call to Bozeman, MT. Husband of the most wonderful woman imaginable and father of two little girls as beautiful and smart as their mom. Currently pursuing my doctorate, ABD and in the writing phase of my dissertation.
I half-joke that my resume is demonstrative of my call story - I've had every cool job imaginable, and yet I wound up in the ministry:
- international adventure travel guide
- mountaineering guide, ski instructor
- rock climbing instructor/guide
- mountain rescue technician
- rope-access, safety, and rescue instructor (cell towers)
- worked for Patagonia & Backcountry.com
- teacher of outdoor education for a theraputic boarding school
- and much more! (often held concurrently)
Posted in: Unhistorical Acts
Wow. Thank you, Reggie. What a powerful witness of how far we've come and a lens of how far we have yet to go. Thank you for sharing this and offering, through your mother's story, the hope we have that's truth is testified to through the Unhistoric lives around us.