The second anniversary festivities are nearly complete. Thanks to all of the blog writers and those of you who’ve worked to become Community Builders. We’ve done our reviews, names have been drawn and we’ve got winners to announce. First we’d like to say that to us, you’re all winners because you share your ministry experiences, ideas and resources on The Network. Our second anniversary is a celebration of all of our Network members who make this possible!
Blog Contest Winner
The winner of our blog contest is Jason Postma of Bethel CRC in Newmarket, Ontario. His blog will be posted on the Youth network the week of March 26 and featured on The Network home page for one week. Congratulations Jason! Your Amazon gift card and limited edition Network gear are on the way.
Community Builder Awards
Have you become a Community Builder yet? There’s always room for more! Our 2nd anniversary drawing was a good opportunity for us to recognize a few of the “builders” on The Network. The randomly-selected, winning Community Builders are:
- Kory Plockmeyer – River Terrace CRC, East Lansing, MI
- Keith McKenzie – Sonlight Community CRC, Lynden, WA
- Douglas Sebens – Second CRC, Lynden, WA
All of these Community Builders will receive a prize package containing limited edition Network gear which includes a book bag, coffee mug, and pen. Thanks for your support!
Third Year Innovations (so far)
We’re heading into The Network’s third year and we continue to look for more ways to serve you and others in your church. Here are a couple of new things we’ve been working on:
- Vote on Webinar Topics: As we recently announced, you can now vote on proposed webinars to help decide which ones make it into our webinar lineup.
- Private Groups: We’re piloting a project right now that allows for members-only groups. One possible application...private groups (or subgroups) to facilitate communication within an individual church.
Will You Join Us?
We’ve built our online community on the idea that sometimes the best help comes from people who are doing similar work and struggling with the same questions. As we share our thoughts and respond to those of others, we help strengthen the church for ministry. If you’re not already a member of The Network, we hope you’ll become one today!