Get in touch with networks of solidarity and mutual here, or celebrate people of a background different than your own!
We recognize that all persons are ethnic (i.e. of a national origin and may be in the minority in certain contexts or environments), but we will follow the lead of the God’s Diverse and Unified Family synodical report and use the term “ethnic minority” here to refer to non-Anglo or non-Caucasian persons and groups.
- Celebrating heritage months:
- Black History Month
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Black and Reformed Leadership Network (Facebook page)
- South East Asian Pacific Islander network in the CRC — to connect, contact Fatu Auau (email@example.com)
- Consejo Latino network in the CRC — to connect, contact Harold Caicido (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Jose Rayas (email@example.com)
- Latinos: The Next Wave by Pedro Aviles
- African Americans: We’ve Come This Far by Faith by Michelle Loyd-Paige and Eric Washington
- Making Black History in the Christian Reformed Church by Rev. Reggie Smith (The Banner)