Skip to main content

My name is Jack VanderWal and my church (Blythefield CRC in Rockford, MI) is looking for a company or individual to help our church with some tax forms, i.e. W-2s. It would be great if this person or company had experience working with churches, as this is the part that can be confusing. 

Any recommendations? Thank you in advance! 


Hi Jack! I'd be happy to help. My firm is Monroe Sweeris & Tromp in Grand Rapids, MI. 616-554-5800

I spend a significant amount of time working with non-profit organizations and a large portion of that is with Churches and pastors.  I am very familiar with the unique tax reporting for clergy and we have a lot of Churches where we help with the payroll reporting.

Feel free to give me a call.

Carolyn Van Allen, CPA


Let's Discuss

We love your comments! Thank you for helping us uphold the Community Guidelines to make this an encouraging and respectful community for everyone.

Login or Register to Comment

We want to hear from you.

Connect to The Network and add your own question, blog, resource, or job.

Add Your Post