Skip to main content

The information in the attached document provides the names of IRS forms that are commonly filed by churches in the course of ordinary business. These forms include: W-2, W-3, Form 941, Form 8282, and more!

Attached Media

Let's Discuss

We love your comments! Thank you for helping us uphold the Community Guidelines to make this an encouraging and respectful community for everyone.

Login or Register to Comment

We want to hear from you.

Connect to The Network and add your own question, blog, resource, or job.

Add Your Post