Pastors, leaders, council members and congregational members are all trying to navigate these times with grace and wisdom. In doing so we face multiple questions including:
- What is the Church?
- How do we live as people of civility?
- Can we create a new normal?
The growing library of Church Now Conversations is a critical place to start in helping to address these questions. In the library, you will find the following conversations:
- David Fitch: Everything Has Been Disrupted
- Eddy Alemán and Colin Watson: The Challenges That Lie Ahead
- Ed Stetzer: How Do We Create a New Normal?
- Jeff Wiema: The Sermons to the Seven Churches
- Kara Powell: Faith in an Anxious World
- Kristin Kobes DuMez: How White Evangelicals Corrupted a Faith
- Lisa Sharon Harper: A Time of Reckoning
- Michael Goheen: What it Looks Like to be a Missionary Church
- Richard Mouw: Convicted Civility
- Rob Dixon: Women and Men in Ministry Together
- Sheila Wray Gregoire: The Great Sex Rescue
- Soong-Chan Rah: How to Lament
- Susan Beaumont: How to Lead When You Don't Know Where You Are Going
- J. Todd Billings: The End of the Christian Life
- Tod Bolsinger: Resilient Leadership
You can access the Church Now Conversation library at Vibrant Congregations.
It's always good to get a little help from our friends.