We at Pathways to Promise (P2P) are embarking on a new and exciting chapter and would like to talk with you about our Executive Director position. We are looking for someone who is called to do the work of P2P, has passion for our work, sees purpose for themselves in our work, and would actually say, “I am put on this earth to do this job with purpose.”
Founded in 1988 by leaders from various denominations including the CRC, Pathways to Promise, a 501 (c) (3) interfaith educational and resource organization, provides virtual and in-person support to faith, spiritual, and non-spiritual communities. Pathways to Promise is a CRC-accredited agency. Through training, consultation, liturgical and educational materials, program models, and assessments, we educate and effect change that creates welcoming, inclusive, supportive, and engaged caring communities for persons with mental health challenges, disabilities, and addictions and those who care for them.
As Executive Director, you would have the opportunity to:
- Build your staff and create efficient and effective administrative support
- Continue the growth and expansion of our signature “Companionship Movement”
- Recruit and train national Companionship trainers
- Expand the board by recruiting new board members who will be engaged
- Work with the board to develop our 2024-26 Strategic Plan
The ideal Executive Director would expand and deepen their professional experiences by working:
- At the intersection of faith and mental health
- In multi-faith and culturally diverse communities
- In community engagement at the grassroots level
- In educational program development
- In networking and collaborating across the country
- In fund raising and development
P2P is incorporated in Missouri, but the Executive Director can live anywhere in the continental US. We have no office.
If you, or someone you know, is qualified for our position, please send your cover letter and resume to Mark Stephenson, president of the board, at: [email protected]
We love your comments! Thank you for helping us uphold the Community Guidelines to make this an encouraging and respectful community for everyone.