Have you considered giving to Thrive in your will? By doing so, you will model to your loved ones a steadfast commitment to financial stewardship, charitable giving and building God’s Kingdom. You will also help ensure that Thrive continues its work to support and resource congregations across the US and Canada for generations to come
Here are some Benefits of giving to Thrive in your will:
- Legacy. Extend the impact of your generosity well beyond your lifetime.
- Satisfaction. Experience the joy of putting your resources to work for Kingdom purposes.
- Availability. Retain access to your God-given resources for the remainder of your lifetime, or for as long as you need them.
- Flexibility. Change your mind at any time about how your charitable gifts are designated.
- Capacity. Potentially give the largest gift you’ll ever have the ability to give.
Supporting more than one Charity (USA)
You may wish to support multiple charities through your will (Resonate, Reframe or a local charity for example). Barnabas Foundation, our trusted ministry partner, provides you a streamlined way to do this. Simply designate Barnabas Foundation as the beneficiary in your legal documents. Then complete a designation form with Barnabas Foundation indicating how the funding should be allocated to Thrive. You can easily update your designation form at any time without hassle or costs of modifying your will.
Language for Your Will (USA)
I give to The Christian Reformed Church in North America, a nonprofit ministry with its principal offices located at 1700 28th Street SE Grand Rapids, MI 49508-1407 [the sum of $ ___] OR [___% of the residue of my estate], to be used for the work of Thrive. If, in its opinion, the need for funds for the designated purpose no longer exists, The Christian Reformed Church in North America is authorized to use these funds for a similar purpose.