Do you have a graduate in your church or community? Here are some ideas for unique and meaningful gifts.
- A journal. Make it extra special by finding a personalized one or by writing a note of encouragement on the first page.
- A fun pair of socks. Statement socks are having a moment and they would make a unique gift. Pair the socks with a Bible verse such as Psalm 119:133, which reads: Direct my footsteps according to your word; let no sin rule over me.
- A book. Love Does by Bob Goff would be a great choice. He also has a new book called Dream Big coming out in June.
- Food. Homemade baked goods. Granola bars. Dried fruit. Candy.
- A financial gift. Or a gift card. While not uncommon, these are always appreciated.
- Your friendship. Send a card with your email (or cell phone number) and make a standing offer to be a sounding board and cheerleader.
- Scripture. Check out these Bible verse cards. Or, for something really unique, these temporary tattoos.
- Coffee mug. Do you know the grad's hobbies or sense of humor? Find a mug that is funny, encouraging, or nostalgic.
Hope these ideas are helpful in some way!
Any gift ideas that you would add? Share in the comments below.