What is the portal?
The portal is designed to be a primary place for CRC ministers and commissioned pastors to access their denominational information, including Yearbook information, Pastor Church Resources office, and more.
How do I get a portal account? Where do I login?
You should likely have access to the CRC Minister Portal if you are a:
- Christian Reformed Minister of the Word
- Christian Reformed Commissioned Pastor
- Candidate for Christian Reformed ministry
*If you are unsure whether you have a portal account, or believe you need one created for you, please contact [email protected].
If you have a portal account (username and password instructions were sent in a welcome email), you can login at the CRC Minister Portal.
What can I do in the portal?
Some examples of how you can use the portal include:
- Update your information that will appear the annual Yearbook. You can now do this anytime throughout the year — no need to wait for the questionnaire each fall.
- Let us know about life changes such as changes in location or marital status.
- Find ministerial openings and view the profiles of vacant churches.
- Fill out your own ministry profile and make it available to church search committees (ministers & candidates only; see detailed instructions here).
- Verify that your Chaplaincy and Specialized Transitional Minister information is accurate and up-to-date.