What would our world look like if we all lived believing and knowing that each of us is encircled by God? That God is truly that close?
Circle of Grace is a Christian safe environment curriculum that helps teach the value of positive relationships with God and others. Circle of Grace will help your church leaders as they teach children and youth how to:
- Identify and maintain appropriate physical, emotional, spiritual, and sexual boundaries;
- Recognize when boundary violations are about to occur;
- and Demonstrate how to take action when boundaries are threatened or violated.
Please note that Circle of Grace is meant to supplement your church education curriculum for one to four weeks out of the year for grades Kindergarten through grade 12.
Safe Church Ministry is pleased to partner with Dove's Nest, an organization dedicated to 'Faith Communities Keeping Children & Youth Safe', to offer Circle of Grace to CRC congregations - you may order Circle of Grace here - for a fee of $75 to cover administration costs.
To give a more in depth look at Circle of Grace check out the following .pdf links below:
- Circle of Grace Mediation
- Curriculum Overview
- Sample Lesson for 1st Grade
- Sample Lesson for 5th Grade
- Sample Lesson for 9th Grade
- Philosophy, Key Concepts and Vocabulary
Also consider using this Bulletin Insert (free for CRC churches), to give more information to parents and church members!