Endorsed Worship Coaches, Elly Boersma, Joy Engelsman, James Lee, and Katie Ritsema-Roelofs offer pastoral and practical suggestions for choosing music for worship. Their advice comes as they serve in various settings that include: a small church, an interim position, a larger established church, and worship planning for two churches.
This roundtable discussion addresses these topics and more:
- The interaction between pastor and worship leader/director in song selection
- Framing a song: When do you speak? When do you not speak?
- What are your go-to resources for choosing music?
- How do you maintain the congregation’s "personality" without over-imposing your personality?
Go-to Resources name in this webinar:
- Song Select from CCLI
- Calvin Institute of Christian Worship
- Endorsed CRC Worship Coaches
- Spotify or YouTube
- CRC Worship Leaders Facebook group
- Liturgy Fellowship Facebook group
- Worship Conferences (including Symposium on Worship and others)
This webinar is sponsored by CRC Worship Ministries. If you have topics you'd like discussed, email us a [email protected] or leave a comment below. Be sure to browse additional worship training webinars here.